Must apply on at:
About the Position:
NeuLingo is another innovative online platform powered by Cricket Media Services, Inc. and NeuPals, partner companies in the U.S.A. and China, which focuses on Mandarin learning for children ages 5 through 12 in North America. NeuLingo is seeking customer support specialists as excellent communicators who are able to run the program’s customer care.
Under the direction of the In2Books, Inc. (a division of Cricket Media Services, Inc.) and NeuPals Education Management Team, the NeuLingo Customer Support Specialists will provide high-quality, friendly, and professional customer care, provide administrative and technical support in response to customer inquiries, needs and concerns, ensure consistent student/teacher class schedules, and more.
Status: Part-time, hourly, 10-20 hours per week
Eligible for incentives based on work performance and customer feedback
Location: U.S.A. Remote
Reports to: International Business Analyst
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a good command of the program’s content and features to provide information to customers.
- Provide high-quality, friendly, and professional customer support in response to customer needs and concerns.
- Promptly connect with customers in response to inquiries.
- Maintain records of potential customers accurately.
- Use WeChat, email, and Facebook Messenger to communicate with customers.
- Provide weekly reports on issues/concerns received from customers.
- Assist customers with registering for a free trial class, and ensure customers receive the ClassIn information and guidance prior to the class.
- Assist with any last-minute changes (e.g., scheduling, curriculum, technical problems).
- Coordinate and solve any issues related to communication (between student and teacher) and technology during the class.
- Provide valuable recommendations for parents regarding Mandarin language learning, including but not limited to, curriculum selection and teacher recommendations.
- Schedule classes and assist with maintaining a consistently scheduled teacher for the students.
- 1-3 years customer support experience, preferably in the education industry.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal oral and written communication in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to maintain energetic and friendly relationships with customers and quickly adjust to fast-paced working environment.
- Familiar with WeChat, Facebook Messenger, and any required social media apps.
- Related work experience (education, Mandarin teaching) preferred.
- Work authorization in the United States (required I-9 verification).
- Employment Background Screening.
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume. No phone calls, please.
Must apply on at:
About Cricket Media:
Cricket Media® is a global education company creating high-quality print and online learning products for children, families, mentors, teachers, and partners that improve learning opportunities for everyone. Led by our 9 award-winning children’s magazines and our customizable research-tested collaborative learning platform, we are committed to creating and supporting innovative learning experiences that help children safely explore and engage with their expanding world.
In2Books, a division of Cricket Media®, is a China-centric platform and services company with a focus on literacy, language learning, and international education.
To learn more about our company, visit us at www.cricketmedia.com.
NeuLingo is an online Mandarin-learning platform for children ages 5 to 16. We provide a safe and secure Mandarin environment for kids interested in learning whenever, wherever. Led by qualified teachers and supported by passionate staff, we aim to open doors for students across borders and around the world.
To learn more about language learning offerings, visit us at cricketmedia.com/NeuLingo.