Must apply online to:
About the Position:
Cricket Media has an immediate opening for a full-time Graphic Designer to work remotely in the U.S. who wants to create fun, engaging content for children. This is an excellent opportunity for an imaginative person who understands the difference between telling and showing when communicating with kids. You’ll train within a creative team, working with editors and art directors on the creation of children’s magazines and other products. Tasks will include production, layout and some design opportunities, image editing, photo research and tracking, and archiving electronic files.
- Graphic Design degree; two or more years of experience
- Sense of fun and playfulness
- Intellectual curiosity and excellent attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Adobe suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Familiarity with web/ebook/apps
- Proficiency in prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with data asset management tools
- HTML5, CSS, Java Script knowledge a plus
To apply: Please provide PDF or Word version of resumé, one-page cover letter, and include a maximum of six design samples. No phone calls, please.