Must apply online at:
We are Cricket Media®, a global education company creating high-quality print and online learning products for children, adults, families, mentors, teachers, and partners that improve learning opportunities for everyone. Led by our 9 award-winning children’s magazines and our customizable research-tested collaborative learning programs, including NeuLingo, NeuABC, and Fluent City language learning, and CricketTogether and TryEngineering Together eMentoring platforms, we are committed to creating and supporting innovative learning experiences that help children and adults safely explore and engage with their expanding world.
To learn more about our company, visit us at cricketmedia.com.
NeuLingo is an online Mandarin-learning service for children ages 5 to 16. We provide a safe and secure Mandarin environment for kids interested in learning whenever, wherever. Led by qualified teachers and supported by passionate staff, we aim to open doors for students across borders and around the world.
To learn more, visit cricketmedia.com/NeuLingo
About Fluent City
Fluent City offers instruction to adult individuals, groups, and businesses in 11 different languages. We’re on a mission to help you achieve your language-learning goals by teaching you how to talk about the things you care about most. Our team uses the latest AI and natural language processing technology to provide hyper-relevant content and personalized, engaging lesson plans that help you get fluent faster.
To learn more, visit fluentcity.com.
About the Position:
Experienced Marketing Manager needed to drive growth of student enrollment for NeuLingo and Fluent City. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the VP of Marketing, Director of Sales, and the product teams to develop and execute a marketing strategy that achieves aggressive goals for these lines of business. Will have proven track record of successfully marketing educational products and services, preferably with experience in both B2C and B2B marketing, as well as experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- Work with team to form marketing strategy and prioritize channels and efforts.
- Plan, develop, and execute online marketing campaigns that drive student enrollment and help achieve key consumer and institutional milestone goals.
- Identify potential marketing partners, negotiate deal terms, and manage relationships.
- Manage website design and content strategy.
- Work with Sales team to generate and qualify institutional leads.
- Work with Email Marketing Manager to plan and roll out campaigns and promotions.
- Collaborate with team members to manage and grow social media presence.
- Develop and implement student retention plans.
- Coordinate with team members and other internal Cricket Media resources to develop creatives.
- Write web, email, and ad copy for multiple audiences, as needed.
- Track, manage, and report regularly on results of marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to product development decisions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred.
- Experience using online ad campaigns to drive direct sales and/or generate sales leads.
- Experience marketing educational products and services with language learning services/schools/organizations experience preferred.
- Influencer and online event marketing experience a plus.
- Perspective on best practices for website design to achieve marketing goals and provide a good user experience.
- Experience negotiating advertising deals and partnerships.
- Mandarin fluency helpful, but not required.
- Comfortable in small-team, limited-budget, fast-paced environment.
Working at Cricket Media:
Cricket Media has a diverse workforce comprised of leaders and innovators in their fields, dedicated to making a difference at the intersection of content, technology, and education. Our staff is universally driven by the desire to “do well and do good.” Proactive individuals who take to this desire/idea and understand how to make it real at scale in a fast-paced environment (bonus points for maintaining a sense of humor while doing so…) will do well doing good at Cricket Media.
Cricket Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re an interdisciplinary bunch committed to building a team with a wide array of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that few life paths are straight lines and are appreciative of the skills we’ve each gleaned from the most unlikely of experiences. We’re passionate about cultivating a positive, inclusive, and fun workplace that brings together unique individuals and perspectives that reflect the global, multicultural communities we serve and value creativity, transparency, accountability, and integrity. We offer a full range of employee benefits for our regular full-time employees.
Apply online at: