We are Cricket Media®, a global education company creating high-quality print and online learning products for children, adults, families, mentors, teachers, and partners that improve learning opportunities for everyone. The Cricket Media brand has 50 years of history bringing education and connection to families and communities across the globe. Our growing family of products comes together to create a unique, multigenerational, online learning space called Cricket eLearning. Through the combined programming expertise of a diverse group of highly skilled teachers, we offer a variety of learning opportunities for kids, teens, and adults. Led by our 9 award-winning children’s magazines and our customizable, research-tested, collaborative learning programs, we are committed to innovative learning experiences that help individuals, families, and organizations connect with opportunities to safely explore and expand their worlds.
To learn more about our language learning programs and our company, visit us at cricketmedia.com.
About the Position:
Experienced Marketing Strategist needed to drive growth of student enrollment for Cricket eLearning, focused on Adult and Youth Language Programming. The Marketing Strategist will work closely with the VP of Marketing, Director of Language Learning, and the product teams to develop and execute an online marketing strategy that achieves aggressive goals for these lines of business. Will have proven track record of successfully marketing educational products and services, preferably with experience in both B2C and B2B marketing, as well as experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- Design, prioritize, and implement the eLearning marketing strategy in partnership with the Director of Language Learning and key stakeholders.
- Plan, develop, and execute innovative online marketing campaigns to drive student enrollment and brand awareness. Includes owning the promotions calendar, exploring partnership opportunities, driving paid spend strategy and returns, and creating copy or creative assets as needed.
- Regularly analyze and report on results of marketing campaigns and paid spend, track, and share KPIs with key stakeholders to continue to iterate on strategic initiatives.
- Manage and uphold consistent messaging, voice, and branding across collateral and the website in partnership with the design and product teams.
- Lead the development and implementation of SEO strategies to expand the online presence of the organization.
- Thoughtfully plan and execute email campaigns in order to bolster sales and increase student engagement and retention.
- Develop and implement student retention initiatives in conjunction with the product and operations teams to foster an engaged community.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (in Marketing or relevant field preferred).
- Experience using online ad campaigns to drive direct sales and/or generate sales leads. (Google ad and Google Analytics experience preferred).
- Experience implementing best practices for website design to achieve marketing goals and provide a good user experience. (SEO proficiency/expertise a plus)
- Experience managing budgets, determining and reporting on Key Performance Indicators and calculating ROI to make data driven decisions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience planning campaigns and writing copy for marketing products and services (with educational language learning services/schools/organizations preferred).
- Experience working with other languages and/or Bilingual/Multilingual a plus.
- Comfortable in small-team, limited-budget, fast-paced environment.
Working at Cricket Media:
Cricket Media has a diverse workforce comprised of leaders and innovators in their fields, dedicated to making a difference at the intersection of content, technology, and education. Our staff is universally driven by the desire to “do well and do good.” Proactive individuals who take to this desire/idea and understand how to make it real at scale in a fast-paced environment (bonus points for maintaining a sense of humor while doing so…) will do well doing good at Cricket Media.
Cricket Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re an interdisciplinary bunch committed to building a team with a wide array of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that few life paths are straight lines and are appreciative of the skills we’ve each gleaned from the most unlikely of experiences. We’re passionate about cultivating a positive, inclusive, and fun workplace that brings together unique individuals and perspectives that reflect the global, multicultural communities we serve and value creativity, transparency, accountability, and integrity. We offer a full range of employee benefits for our regular full-time employees.
Submit resume and salary requirements online at: