Must apply online at:
Neusoft and Cricket Media have formed a partnership based upon both Chinese and American principles. From the Chinese side, we emphasize the simple, respectful, cooperative, and honest business practices. We add to this match the American ideas of critical thinking, cultivating problem-solving skills, advocating communication, and mastering digital skills. The end result is high-quality children’s educational content that will help students master the English language.
In 2017, Cricket Media integrated its rich North American educational resources to bring high-quality North American foreign teachers and pure immersion English learning to Chinese youth through the NeuABC platform. We are building an international collaborative learning experience beyond geographical sectors.
About the Position
NeuABC is seeking an experienced and professional Program Coordinator with strong analytical capabilities, communication skills, and Chinese-specific cultural expertise to support the program’s daily management and development. Previous exposure to Chinese K-12 education is preferred. This position will specifically support the Chinese partnership and additional international growth of the NeuABC platform and social learning network media businesses.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with outlining, creating, and implementing Chinese business development, sales and marketing efforts.
- Managing the teacher hiring process, including recruiting, video interviewing, invoice processing, etc.
- Effectively communicating with teachers, helping to solve their questions and concerns, escalating emergency problem solving, and cooperating with the support team in China to assure the issues can be properly resolved.
- Critical data management of teacher recruitment tracking, class booking and utilization, and performance evaluation.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree required and advanced degree is helpful, but not required.
- Significant attention to detail is a must.
- Working hour must be flexible (occasionally early morning or later evening is needed).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Ability to understand the cultural, social, and educational (K-12 specifically) environment in which Mandarin is used.
- Must be motivated with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize deadlines.
Must apply online at:
Working at Cricket Media:
Cricket Media has a diverse workforce comprised of leaders and innovators in their fields, dedicated to making a difference at the intersection of content, technology, and education. Our staff is universally driven by the desire to “do well and do good.” Proactive individuals who take to this desire/idea and understand how to make it real at scale in a fast-paced environment (bonus points for maintaining a sense of humor while doing so…) will do well doing good at Cricket Media.
Cricket Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re an interdisciplinary bunch committed to building a team with a wide array of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that few life paths are straight lines and are appreciative of the skills we’ve each gleaned from the most unlikely of experiences. We’re passionate about cultivating a positive, inclusive, and fun workplace that brings together unique individuals and perspectives that reflect the global, multicultural communities we serve and value creativity, transparency, accountability, and integrity. We offer a full range of employee benefits for our regular full-time employees.
About Cricket Media®:
Cricket Media® is a leading international children’s media company that connects kids globally to great learning experiences. Cricket Media pairs award-winning digital and physical content with safe and secure collaboration tools to connect K-12 children around the world to enlightening learning experiences. This includes 9 award-winning children’s media brands across a full spectrum of formats, languages, devices, and platforms. Cricket Media’s flagship supplemental curriculum program, CricketeMentoring is an evidence-based adult/child eMentoring program that promotes collaborative, authentic, and ambitious literacy and subject matter learning for grades 3-5. Existing programs include CricketTogether, a scalable solution that sets up employees of sponsor companies with students to help build 21st century reading, writing, and analytical skills and TryEngineering Together is a white label version of CricketTogether focused on STEM education. Cricket Media also hosts the world’s largest community of K-12 classrooms enabling students and teachers to safely connect with like-minded learners and educators worldwide. Cricket Media puts the world in the hands of students and teachers by facilitating authentic and dynamic exchanges and collaborations with thousands of classrooms in almost 200 countries and territories.
In2Books, a division of Cricket Media®, is a China-centric platform and services company with a focus on literacy, language learning, and international education.
To learn more about our company, visit us at www.cricketmedia.com