We are Cricket Media®, a global education company creating high-quality print and online learning products for children, adults, families, mentors, teachers, and partners that improve learning opportunities for everyone. Led by our 9 award-winning children’s magazines and our customizable research-tested collaborative learning programs, including NeuLingo, NeuABC, and Fluent City language learning, and CricketTogether and TryEngineering Together eMentoring platforms, we are committed to creating and supporting innovative learning experiences that help children and adults safely explore and engage with their expanding world.
To learn more about our company, visit us at www.cricketmedia.com
About Cricket eLearning/Language Learning
Cricket Media offers several eLearning (language learning and tutoring online) solutions for consumers and institutions. We provide a high-quality, safe and secure environment for youth and adults interested in learning whenever, wherever to meet their individualized learning needs. Led by qualified teachers and supported by passionate staff, we aim to open doors for students across borders and around the world.
To learn more, visit cricketmedia.com
About the Position:
The Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new sales opportunities as well as expanding on business development opportunities where we have built relationships. This position requires an experienced sales manager who has learned your trade in the trenches of a best-in-class sales organization, thrives on rigorous processes and metrics, and is excited to join a high-flying, early-stage company, and is able drive aggressive growth.
Reports to: SVP of Sales
- Research, promote, and sell Cricket Media’s eLearning/Language Learning solutions.
- Cultivate demand (and generate sales) from existing and new programs:
- Build and manage meaningful relationships with prospective and current customers to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the full user lifecycle.
- Work in tandem with operations to support successful program configuration, product delivery renewal launches, and client support.
- Build, document, and manage a quantifiable sales pipeline; provide timely and accurate monthly forecasting; meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Research available markets and develop strategies for acquiring new customers.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to generate leads and improve the effectiveness of prospecting and nurturing of opportunities.
- Make prospecting an integral part of the work routine, ensuring new prospects are being added to the sales funnel on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in the development and writing of engaging prospecting campaigns, presentations, and proposals.
- Build deep understanding of custom product opportunities within eLearning solutions in collaboration with various stakeholders:
- Collaborate with operations and product to support current programming and create custom offers for clients as necessary.
- Stay informed about current language learning industry trends and articulate the company’s unique position in the industry.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for language learning and supporting students and their families. We are scaling rapidly to bring our programs to a global audience at the enterprise level. In tandem, we are also significantly enhancing our products to support those programs with an end goal of building the most effective language learning products in the world. You will be an essential part of the process by helping to ensure customers are seeing excellent program outcomes that you can leverage in order to grow customer wallet share and company revenue streams. We seek direct, honest, logical thinkers with abundant energy and desire for excellence and success.
- 2+ years of experience in educational sales
- Experience with Salesforce and the ability to complete small Salesforce admin updates.
- Proven success managing a high level of activity in prospecting, lead generation, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
- Energetic demeanor that responds well to new challenges and opportunities
- Strong strategic and tactical analytical skills.
- Strong leadership, motivational, presentation, and writing skills; excellent communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate program deals and contracts and drive growth for existing customers.
- Liaise cross-functionally to share key customer feedback and insights
- Experience with educational technology or eLearning preferred.
- Multilingual a plus.
- Work authorization in the United States (required I-9 verification)
Working at Cricket Media:
Cricket Media has a diverse workforce comprised of leaders and innovators in their fields, dedicated to making a difference at the intersection of content, technology, and education. Our staff is universally driven by the desire to “do well and do good.” Proactive individuals who take to this desire/idea and understand how to make it real at scale in a fast-paced environment (bonus points for maintaining a sense of humor while doing so…) will do well doing good at Cricket Media.
Cricket Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re an interdisciplinary bunch committed to building a team with a wide array of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that few life paths are straight lines and are appreciative of the skills we’ve each gleaned from the most unlikely of experiences. We’re passionate about cultivating a positive, inclusive, and fun workplace that brings together unique individuals and perspectives that reflect the global, multicultural communities we serve and value creativity, transparency, accountability, and integrity. We offer a full range of employee benefits for our regular full-time employees.
Salary: $60,000 (plus eligibility to earn commissions)
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit resume and salary requirements.