Must apply online at:
(Email and in-person applications are not being accepted for this position.)
About the Position:
NeuLingo is an innovative online platform, powered by Cricket Media Services, Inc. and NeuPals (partner companies in the U.S.A. and China), which focuses on Mandarin learning for students ages 5 through 16 in North America.
NeuLingo is seeking experienced and enthusiastic U.S. and Canada-based teachers fluent in Mandarin and English to build a professional and trustworthy teaching team in order to help students ages 5-16 years who are interested in learning Mandarin through 1:1 online sessions.
If you share our interests in Chinese culture and love for Chinese education, we invite you to join our teaching team. Please send your application to us if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Mandarin secondary-level A certificate in teaching
- Mandarin native fluency is required
- At least one-year teaching Mandarin as a foreign language
- Major in Chinese language education, Chinese language or literature as a foreign language preferred
- Experience teaching children Mandarin preferred
- Accredited teaching certification (e.g., TCSL, TCSL) preferred
- Overseas Mandarin teaching experience preferred
- Experience developing/building/editing Mandarin curriculum preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Compassionate, confident, and respectful leader
- Efficient time management
- Outstanding critical thinking abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Work authorization in the United States/Canada
- Criminal Background Screening
Additional Application Questions:
- Chinese Name (optional, if the English name is provided) (Please type in Pinyin.)
- English Name (optional, if the Chinese name is provided)
- Teaching time slots available per week (including weekends), please choose more than one:
Noon-2 p.m. ET
3 p.m.–5 p.m. ET
6 p.m.–8 p.m.
8 p.m.–10 p.m.
Status: Independent Contractors
Location: U.S.A. and Canada – Remote
Hourly and Session Contract Rates: Vary based on teaching experience