(Remote – must be based and authorized to work in the Continental U.S.)
We are Cricket Media®, a global education company creating high-quality print and online learning products for children, adults, families, mentors, teachers, and partners that improve learning opportunities for everyone. Led by our 9 award-winning children’s magazines and our customizable research-tested collaborative learning programs, including NeuLingo, NeuABC, and Fluent City language learning, and CricketTogether and TryEngineering Together eMentoring platforms, we are committed to creating and supporting innovative learning experiences that help children and adults safely explore and engage with their expanding world.
To learn more about our company, visit us at www.cricketmedia.com
About the Position:
The Telemarketing Representative-Language Learning is a new remote (U.S. based) position that will report to the SVP of Sales. The Telemarketing Representative-Language Learning will have proven experience as a friendly and persuasive telemarketer, preferably bilingual or multilingual, with the ability to professionally make outbound calls to community organizations, clubs, churches, and groups to successfully promote our NeuLingo and Fluent City programs and then reach out to the constituents or members of those groups to help them register in NeuLingo or Fluent City.
- Making outbound calls to previous customers to successfully schedule an appointment
- Making calls to prospects and creating leads from the calls
- Sending emails and text messages to generate appointments
- Creating, maintaining, and updating the database of customers with complete information and emails
- Consolidating the existing customer base while building a new customer base
- Recording outbound call history and customers’ responses in detail
- Ensuring continuous customer follow-up
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- 3+ years of telemarketing/outbound call experience
- Professional and proactive customer service skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Bilingual/multilingual preferred
- Outgoing and positive disposition
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Accurate data-entry skills; close attention to detail
- Proven computer/technology aptitude and proficiency
- Fast learner who is self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Existing, reliable high-speed internet connection
- Must be available during agreed upon hours at time of hire
- Quiet, noise-free home workspace that is free of distractions
- Employment background screening and 3 professional references required
Working at Cricket Media:
Cricket Media has a diverse workforce comprised of leaders and innovators in their fields, dedicated to making a difference at the intersection of content, technology, and education. Our staff is universally driven by the desire to “do well and do good.” Proactive individuals who take to this desire/idea and understand how to make it real at scale in a fast-paced environment (bonus points for maintaining a sense of humor while doing so…) will do well doing good at Cricket Media.
Cricket Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re an interdisciplinary bunch committed to building a team with a wide array of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that few life paths are straight lines and are appreciative of the skills we’ve each gleaned from the most unlikely of experiences. We’re passionate about cultivating a positive, inclusive, and fun workplace that brings together unique individuals and perspectives that reflect the global, multicultural communities we serve and value creativity, transparency, accountability, and integrity. We offer a full range of employee benefits for our regular full-time employees.
How to apply:
Submit resume and salary requirements to: