Finding the ideal opportunity is to find a place you can pursue your interests, be who you are and follow your dreams. It is a place where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Online English-speaking Tutors (U.S. based ESL/EFL teachers)
Status: Independent Contractor
Must apply online at:
(Email and in-person applications are not being accepted for this position.)
About the Position:
BECOME A NeuABC TUTOR, a Powerful Online Platform—with Macmillan Content! CRICKET MEDIA is seeking experienced and enthusiastic U.S.-based ESL/EFL teachers as tutors for a new online EFL tutoring service designed to help Chinese primary students learn English through a 1:1 match with fluent North American English speakers.
As remote tutors, successful candidates will teach online EFL lessons as independent contractors working from home. Tutors typically work at least 7 hours per week, usually in the early morning or evening hours, based on client volume and needs. The children, ages 5–12, will be excited to practice English with their tutors in an engaging, interactive 1:1 online setting.
Welcome to Happy NeuABC! You’ll be working on a dynamic, new platform powered by NeuPals and Cricket Media, partner companies in China and the U.S.—with tried-and-true content adapted from Happy Campers by Macmillan Education, LLC. Together, Cricket Media and NeuPals will supply administrative and scheduling support.
- Experienced teachers of ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a foreign Language)
- Ability to fluently speak North American English
- Bachelor’s Degree required. TESOL Certificate or MA in TESOL is preferred
- At least 7 hours a week availability for tutoring (early mornings Mon.–Sun., evenings Fri. & Sat.)
- Experience teaching ESL/EFL to children ages 5-12, in the classroom or online
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction using tools such as PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- Access to high-speed internet capable of transmitting seamless video and images
In2Books, a division of Cricket Media®, is a China-centric platform and services company with a focus on literacy, language learning, and international education.