Finding the ideal opportunity is to find a place you can pursue your interests, be who you are and follow your dreams. It is a place where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the position in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Vice-President – Corporate Business Development
About the Position:
The Corporate Business Development Vice-President will play a lead role in executing on new revenue and business partnership opportunities supporting strategy direction for Cricket Media. The initial focus for the role is to position and develop strategic partnerships for our award-winning Cricket eMentoring programs. Success of this activity will be achieved by expanding our eMentoring solutions through corporate board rooms into new sales channels, e.g. education publishers, other types of companies and/or organizations seeking collaborative elements, broadening existing customer relationships, and expanding into additional geographies. The Corporate Business Development Vice-President will also play a critical role in extending the direct eMentoring program sales into human resources, community outreach and corporate social responsibility departments of sponsor companies and corporate partnerships as well as expanding into partnerships with community organizations, with like interests. Ongoing initiatives for the Corporate Business Development Vice-President include the Cricket Media corporate partnership expansion in the areas of content and platform licensing, digital product development and distribution, and growth of products and services in China and in other international markets. The Corporate Business Development Vice-President will be a part of executive management and will work across a broad set of internal and external partners. The ideal candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for children’s learning. We seek direct, honest, logical thinkers with abundant energy and desire for excellence and success.
- Department: Corporate Development
- Location: McLean, VA
- Reports to: Senior Vice President, Finance
- BA/BS required. MBA or JD preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a business development and/or strategic partnership development and execution.
- Experience with mentoring and CSR programs desirable, but not required.
- Self-starter and creative thinker with strong leadership skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in ed tech and/or education media preferred.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating complex transactions; ability to work as primary contact with partner companies at the most senior levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent business analytics skills.
- Proven ability to develop best practices to foster, manage, track opportunities
- Strong leadership, motivational, and presentation skills; excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge, interest and understanding of the K-12 education space and/or content publishing, licensing and digital asset management preferred.
- High comfort level working in dynamic, matrixed organization.
- Travel: 40%
Customer Support Specialists (fluent in English and Mandarin)
About the Position:
NeuLingo is another innovative online platform powered by Cricket Media Services, Inc. and NeuPals, partner companies in the U.S.A. and China, which focuses on Mandarin learning for children ages 5 through 12 in North America. NeuLingo is seeking customer support specialists as excellent communicators who are able to run the program’s customer care.
Under the direction of the In2Books, Inc. (a division of Cricket Media Services, Inc.) and NeuPals Education Management Team, the NeuLingo Customer Support Specialists will provide high-quality, friendly, and professional customer care, provide administrative and technical support in response to customer inquiries, needs and concerns, ensure consistent student/teacher class schedules, and more.
Status: Part-time, hourly, 10-20 hours per week
Eligible for incentives based on work performance and customer feedback
Location: U.S.A. Remote
Reports to: International Business Analyst
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a good command of the program’s content and features to provide information to customers.
- Provide high-quality, friendly, and professional customer support in response to customer needs and concerns.
- Promptly connect with customers in response to inquiries.
- Maintain records of potential customers accurately.
- Use WeChat, email, and Facebook Messenger to communicate with customers.
- Provide weekly reports on issues/concerns received from customers.
- Assist customers with registering for a free trial class, and ensure customers receive the ClassIn information and guidance prior to the class.
- Assist with any last-minute changes (e.g., scheduling, curriculum, technical problems).
- Coordinate and solve any issues related to communication (between student and teacher) and technology during the class.
- Provide valuable recommendations for parents regarding Mandarin language learning, including but not limited to, curriculum selection and teacher recommendations.
- Schedule classes and assist with maintaining a consistently scheduled teacher for the students.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal communication in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to maintain energetic and friendly relationships with customers and quickly adjust to fast-paced working environment.
- Familiar with WeChat, Facebook Messenger, and any required social media apps.
- Related work experience (education, Mandarin teaching) preferred.
- Work authorization in the United States (required I-9 verification).
- Employment Background Screening.
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Online English-speaking Tutors (U.S. based ESL/EFL teachers)
Status: Independent Contractor
Must apply online at:
(Email and in-person applications are not being accepted for this position.)
About the Position:
BECOME A NeuABC TUTOR, a Powerful Online Platform—with Macmillan Content! CRICKET MEDIA is seeking experienced and enthusiastic U.S.-based ESL/EFL teachers as tutors for a new online EFL tutoring service designed to help Chinese primary students learn English through a 1:1 match with fluent North American English speakers.
As remote tutors, successful candidates will teach online EFL lessons as independent contractors working from home. Tutors typically work at least 7 hours per week, usually in the early morning or evening hours, based on client volume and needs. The children, ages 5–12, will be excited to practice English with their tutors in an engaging, interactive 1:1 online setting.
Welcome to Happy NeuABC! You’ll be working on a dynamic, new platform powered by NeuPals and Cricket Media, partner companies in China and the U.S.—with tried-and-true content adapted from Happy Campers by Macmillan Education, LLC. Together, Cricket Media and NeuPals will supply administrative and scheduling support.
- Experienced teachers of ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a foreign Language)
- Ability to fluently speak North American English
- Bachelor’s Degree required. TESOL Certificate or MA in TESOL is preferred
- At least 7 hours a week availability for tutoring (early mornings Mon.–Sun., evenings Fri. & Sat.)
- Experience teaching ESL/EFL to children ages 5-12, in the classroom or online
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction using tools such as PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- Access to high-speed internet capable of transmitting seamless video and images
In2Books, a division of Cricket Media®, is a China-centric platform and services company with a focus on literacy, language learning, and international education.