Inspire Children-in-Need and Excite Your Employees
Learn how eMentoring overcomes time, cost, and distance barriers to enable mentoring that companies, employees, and children love.
Mentoring has proven itself to be one of the most valuable and effective development opportunities available in any environment—academic, professional, and even personal.
- The benefits and limitations of face-to-face mentoring
- How the confluence of mentoring and technology (eMentoring) overcomes many of these challenges to achieve a far greater reach.
- Excites kids in under-resourced communities about learning
- Empowers teachers with compelling subject matter, powerful writing tools, and virtual access to supportive role models
- Enables employee participation from any location, at any time, in only 2 to 3 hours per month
- Is easy to administrate and use—the platform does the work
- Provides a safe and secure online environment for connecting eMentors and students