Acclaimed Cricket Media Content for Pre-K-12
Use award-winning Cricket Media articles and illustrations in your digital and print assessment solutions.
- Over 150,000 award-winning assets published over the last 35 years in the world’s leading K-12 children’s magazines
- Authentic social studies, science, language arts, literary and informational text
- Top choice of the world’s leading assessment companies, education publishers and curriculum developers
Cricket Media Content Is:
- Lexiled and aligned with core standards (Common Core, Next Generation Science and C3 Framework for Social Studies)
- Evergreen and expanded monthly through nine engaging publications
- Available in multiple genres (ex. stories, plays, poems) and content types (maps, cartoons, tables charts & graphs)
- Adaptable to meet your specifications.
FREE Content Discovery Service:
- Cricket Media’s education team provides a free Content Discovery Service to help you with content needs
- Team is led by a nationally recognized expert in the assessment space
- Fast and accurate results
- To submit a Content Discovery Service request, please contact Julie Knowles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-885-3494
Cricket’s digital library is unsurpassed in quality and breadth and ideal for standards-aligned educational products and assessments.